da-tech 2 assists firms that incorporate electronic wire, cable harnessing and sub assemblies in their product manufacturing. With more than 3 decades of experience in wire harness design and manufacturing techniques, we offer our consulting services to help companies who produce wire harnesses in-house, with advice on cost reduction measures and upgrading their manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering and training procedures.
Listed below are descriptions of a few of our consulting projects.
- Set up production, engineering and quality assurance programs in electronics and production areas for Ragon Electronics, Minneapolis. Instrumental in getting Ragon UL/CSA certified.
- Developed the electronic wire harness department for Liebert Corp., manufacturer of computer room environmental systems. We specified the type of equipment required and trained personnel on equipment use and harness manufacturing techniques. We designed all harnesses, along with fixtures and manufacturing aids. We established written production procedures and quality assurance practices for the systems developed.
- Improved production techniques and quality and engineering standards associated with wire harnesses for Reliance Electric and Panels, Inc.
- Provided quote support to General Technology Corporation in Albuquerque. NM. GTC was involved with a global positioning system for the Department of the Navy, harnesses for the F-18 fighter aircraft and control systems for the Apache helicopter.
- Aided in the design and fabrication of video gaming harnesses for American Laser Games, Albuquerque, NM.
- Provided quote and engineering support to American Wire and Cable in Wisconsin.
Our extensive experience has enabled us to become a integral part of the wire harness industry. We pride ourselves on providing detailed and accurate solutions to aid you in your problem solving needs.
Call da-tech 2 today at 614-575-9600, or browse our website for more information about what we do, our history, and some of our consulting projects. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.